Saturday, November 7, 2009

WTFt. Hood?

Call me a conspiracy theorist.

No, really. Do it.

I do NOT believe the moon landing, the 9/11 "attacks," the sniper shootings, and countless other things really played out the way the news portrayed. The government has massive amounts of tricks up its hypothetical sleeve, in an attempt to keep us Americans in a perpetual state of fear and naivete. The other day, when I first heard about the Ft. Hood shootings, what was my initial thought?

"Watch them blame it on Joe Muhammad."

Five minutes later. The suspect is identified as Nidal Malik Hasan. Close the fuck enough. I have no ties with the Muslim faith, nor do I know anything about Hasan, besides what the news is telling me (which essentially equals nothing anyway). But why do I feel like he is innocent? Even this explanation paints a picture of a ploy intended to wipe minimal blame off the shoulders of the "Army peers" in question - okay, they harassed him, but he SHOT THEIR ASSES UP:

"Hasan, whose job it was to counsel physically and psychologically wounded soldiers returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, was described by those who knew him as a calm, gentle person, but one whose anger was stoked by alleged harassment from some of his Army peers over his Muslim faith."

Why must all violent massacres occur at the hands of "foreigners"? Am I the only one who smells the salmon? It's fishy as shit that our country is roughly 70% Caucasian, with the majority of deviants being minorities. Is this a set-up? Selective reporting? Or are minorities truly guilty, and just fucked the hell up from years and years (and years) of disrespect, mistreatment, injustice, and big boots in the ass from "the man"? If this is the case, does their wack ass behavior (i.e. the V-Tech shootings, suicide bombings, etc.) stand excused? Of course not. I just refuse to take what the already-problematic U.S. news media dishes me at face value.

---
*questionmark edit

update yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment